VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

Rex has major operational issues themselves. Air New Zealand...

1. 1,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Rex has major operational issues themselves. Air New Zealand have operated Australia before and failed on a massive scale .

I work in the industry and get a bit sick of people blaming the other big Australian airline for the failure of not only Virgin but the many airlines before them .

Qantas has every right to defend its market position. I might also add they also employ many Australians . As a matter of fact I know many Families that all work for QANTAS.

IMO Virgins biggest error was trying to gain full service market share when they where still failing in the budget sector.

I feel for the staff and contractors and every single person in my department are guttered and hoping for a positive outcome . IMO I also agree with many that
    this was going to be the outcome covid19 or not.

The blow will be cushioned with the government payments available ATM. Perhaps a good time to go into VA. IMO possible deliberate.

The government cannot be expected to bail it out end of story . You can jump up and down and blame everyone you want to but the government agrees with my above comment .

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.