IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

news coming, page-18

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Brainy at this point in time my analysis tells me that the share price remains overvalued compared to it's US peers, so I would expect further downside from here going forward. The reason I say this is because Dendreon has shown the investment community how difficult it is to profit from Immunotherapy. Although the science is brilliant once the initial breakthrough hype is over it comes down to turning a profit. In saying that the market is forever changing so one needs to continue to monitor Dendreon's success and the space Prima operates in with regards to other Immunotherapy stocks, their MC once receiving FDA approval for their product,values paid by any M & A or partnering activity within the sector.
    Phase 3 are lengthy trials and investors soon lose interest and now that MR has left don't expect as much hype around the stock.
    From a technical point of view the stock has broken it's longterm trendline of 3 years and has commenced a downtrend.
    Can any of this change, of course it can, that's why the market is so unpredictable and that's why good traders monitor and adjust, and trade accordingly.
    The longterm shareprice and cVac's success is anyone's guess Brainy, my analysis is for this point in time and going forward until such time that events change and the trend changes accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.