ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

news coming , page-37

1. 2,232 Posts.
    "For a fairly positive ann' I was a little surprised by the sell down to .015c."

* market is expecting the "biggie" - saw the TH - thought this is it... and some got it wrong (or right depending on the "biggie" outcome)...?

* the heading "capital raising"...fear to begin with. Entire $2.5m now at 1.35c ?

* ann 2:55 -> trading 3:20 when holders thought it would be 24hr. Not long to read and maybe a dose of "herd mentality" crept in?

* tighhht ship ECT...no leaks? Seems market was caught unawares?

The definites from today are:

* HC/Alcatraz downrampers can never again ramble on all day with thousands of words (Im always amazed at that - I call it the "Frustration scale" based on the Richter scale) about what ECT need to submit to qualify for ALDP EOI $90m funding. They will find another subject. Next.

* ECT are serious ADLP Pilbara players.

* Monash are stillll here.

* World leading Arup chose ESI shares instead of cash. Why do that?

* ECT could have easily sourced INSTANT $$$ elsewhere - remember the entire $2.5m is NOT needed today...could be over a few months. Easy task.

* DFT is sorted....yipppee - this alone will excite some as its been many moooons coming. Remember the "co-incidence" of DFT 1 completion ~Apr and the sp gallop off 0.5...and AGL's 100% move at a similar time etc etc etc? DFT is the reason.

* There is an AGM line in the sand re the left field biggie.

* Never been a more interesting week in ECT's history coming (more like 36hr imo)...

ps...our votes alone (sent in a week ago) were enough to sink Res 1 - we have decided to rescind them on the AGM day. Our decision had nothing to do with this ann or any coming.

Nice work ECT.

tick tock indeed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.