AON 11.1% 2.4¢ apollo minerals limited

News coming !, page-18

1. 8,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Charliek

Thursday is here, now I hope we get some news, lets see if the whispers are right.

If news comes will there be a joint release of information with HPX, or at least provide us with a status. Its been a long time without much info. Is the drilling continuing or has the program been held off till further notice, however noting hpx have plenty of time to fulfil their options. Our other jv partners appear on track and there is enough data there to see the potential and keep me holding. Stop loss at 0.011 though.
    NOTE to me (reminder): I got involved because I believe the prize lies somewhere in the Bundi anomalies. Hoping im right. But don't care where we find really as any reasonable discovery would be good.
    Still would like to know who major jv partner is and the real status of this deal 50,1% that's been spruiked since forever (Is permissions to explore the issue or what?.....) My view here is fail quickly....there must be other options.
    I'm going say IF news comes its unlikely we get any worthwhile info and as mentioned before will be much closer to the agm on 27th. Strategically thinking considering 10 of the resolutions are about share issues.
    Better times ahead.............Low volumes!!!
    Keen to see other views on this.
    All stated is IMO only.
    To all holders......Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $8.026K 334.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86737 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 395881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.