LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

Hey All, I found myself sitting at the computer equally...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hey All,

I found myself sitting at the computer equally unsettled as many other LRS holders may be. Not knowing when news was coming so I thought I would give Chris Gale a call and see if he could give me an update. I had never spoken to the man before but he was very honest and helpful. Below I have listed a few dot points that I found important for the future of the company, they are not direct quotes but rather excerpts that I pulled from our conversation:

- (Most important) Yearly report is expected by weeks end, next week at latest.
    - A follow up review of the report should arrive roughly a fortnight after.
    -Llo este 4 holes due in roughly 2 weeks.
    -Still waiting on the 700,000+ grant to be received
    - The board are focusing their efforts on Este due to the current mining environment and MOU/joint ventures currently running there.
    -No bad blood with Junefield! just to many board members and needed to cut down.. decision was mutual and junefield haven't sold a share in a long time.
    - 78% of the lrs register is held by the top 50 shareholders and none of the top 20 are selling. TIGHT REGISTER
    -He couldn't tell me anymore due to the yearly report coming out soon but said I should call again after the report.

This is my personal research and not to be Quoted or used as financial advice. DYOR

GLTAH!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $780.5K 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1140848 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 572767 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.