PEB 0.00% 10.0¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

News coming?, page-2

1. 7 Posts.
    I think it just hit the bottom of the 1year upward price channel. Also with the newsletter coming in a week or more there is some excitement. Also to watch for is the formal announcement of inclusion into FTSE global small cap index.

On a side note I've been noticing PEB has been shifting their marketing narrative of just "bladder cancer diagnosis" to "cancer diagnostics solutions" indicating they are definitely moving towards other forms of cancer diagnostics. The recent addition of independent director Anne Stove who has had extensive experience with global pharmaceutical companies is something of noteworthy.

If you connect the dots with a recent interview with the CEO David Darling seem to indicate they might be embarking on something of a much bigger scale. "For us going forward, we have to get some serious capital and start doing more of what we’ve done."We have global domination from Dunedin, that’s our plan and we love being here." https://www.odt.co.nz/business/global-domination-dunedin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.