CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Excuse the long post but alot has been happening since I last...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Excuse the long post but alot has been happening since I last posted ............ Alot !

It's all starting to come together for CPH under the direction of it's new, professional BOD - many of the indicators have been trending in the right direction for a while now.

Mernova has entered the Alberta market much quicker than I anticipated. A large and important province in Canada which includes Calgary and many of the big ski resorts. Once it makes it into British Columbia - and the Vancouver market - then sales will soar imo. And already being cashflow positive will provide valuable - and growing - revenue to fund operations across the Group, including servicing debt. A$15 million per annum is not out of the question in the short term imo ............ some chatter on here that Mernova couldn't compete with the black market LOL ! And a quick question to eddie who was scoffing at cannabis tea sales and our presence in the Metaverse - how do you know that these two arms of Mernova haven't contributed to the millions of $$$$ that it is generating right now ??? ............ do you have a breakdown of sales ???

Sierra Sage is lagging but I still have full confidence in the Scott girls to get sales back to US$8 million+ after the transition into Creso is fully complete (soon) and any associated complications are ironed out. Impactive has hit the ground running with sales in it's first Quarter of A$70K and I still think that A500K is possible this year as it gains more and more recognition amongst the large American golfing community - especially those with ageing aches & pains.

HHI & Halucenex. What a clever combination ! Even over at IHL they were mentioning Creso and it's advanced program of bringing psylocibin to market - they are in much the same race. Supplying the clinics planned for Australia (after the TGA relaxed the rules on psylocibin) is a smart move and using HHI for distribution makes perfect sense in utilising HHI's expertise ............ "in a gold rush - invest in shovels". As for HHI, I knew this was a good acquisition when posters over on the HHI threads were complaining that they were giving the company away. Sit tight - imo the combined entity is greater than it's parts ........... CPH scored a good deal.

So, the woolly mammoth in the room is debt. However, for those that are newer on these threads, Creso has faced this threat before - and when it was in much worse shape as a company. When Creso had the incredible 1000%+ rally a couple of years ago, many posters were attributing it solely to the US Congress passing the Bill to decriminalise pot - but what went largely unnoticed at the time was that Creso retired a large amount of debt (and the dreaded Convertible Notes if I remember correctly !). The share price shot up on both factors - not just Biden's relaxed attitude to weed. And it will again imo if the BOD continue to fan revenue to service the existing debt. This is what William Lay does well from my perspective and this is his area of expertise (finance) so no concerns from me at the moment.

I also expect WL to keep moving the Board to greater independence and again, imo, Boaz is just warming the chair for now. I have no problem with that. His style might be quite boring but this is just what the company needed - someone pragmatic to steady things after the management turmoil of recent years.

While the bashers keep shaking their spears in the air and saying that Creso will be bankrupt for as long as I can remember, I believe that the company has dodged a couple of bullets and now has clear air in front of it ............. As William Lay has stated - A$33 million in revenue per annum is well within reach now.

Of course, do your own research - especially with risky stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.