CQR 1.47% $3.34 charter hall retail reit

yep their service stations are Coles Express, they are in the...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    yep their service stations are Coles Express, they are in the process of slowly rebranding to OTR drive through centres.

they will change from petrol stations that sell conveniences to convenience centres that sell energy. In NSW they have a contract with the Gov to install EV charging facilities at centres.

7-11 (and OTR) need to copy the Japanese format for long term survival l think. The industry self has been in contraction for many years. At the end of the day what you own are slabs of very valuable land (abet the cleanup costs up to $1m).

the numbers are reducing and will continue to reduce before sites stabalize. It’s an interesting exceecise watching Norway / Sweden and asking AI “ what is the future of service stations with electric vehicles?” I think we are fairly safe until 2045 in Au. Remembering that most of their income comes from convenience sales not petrol.

l always look at the margin loan ratio available for lending by CommSec to get a guide as to how they are viewed and the lending ratio is fairly high compared to CQR.

it’s a controversial and interesting issue the future and something on watching quite closely. I decided on WPR I was looking at whether to buy an electric vehicle or ICE, honestly decided on ICE and fell in love with the current model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
-0.050(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.37 $3.33 $2.717M 813.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 40009 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 21146 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.