CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeh apparently… Also Apparently they were going to release a...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh apparently… Also Apparently they were going to release a “Resource Calculation” that’s getting done by consultants ? I sure I read that in THE Announcement they made from the drilling the was completed some 6-7 months ago Now??

Seriously what are they doing? ..I know they must be flat out trying to find another Project vend in to try justify giving themselves 90 million shares .. But that Resource calculation is getting done independently so they don’t even actually have to interrupt there busy schedule of managing 1 tenement .. that they pay a titles consultant for ..??

So they finally have excepted that the $8.8 million for beach sand deposit plus 90 million shares for themselves wasn’t going to get passed by Share Holders approval.. REALLY!!!!!!

The actual Nerve/Arrogance or let’s let them off and call it incompetence to try push that “Friends with Benefits” deal through has shocked me and if ASX weren’t keeping an eye on CRB directors Acting in the best interests for the Share Holders they will be now.. Unfortunately the people there Directing this company will have lost ALL confidence from all observers and should Resign!!! Clean it out, Start again.. Take 2 ..

I’m talking not just the new Directors and board I’m talking about the Common denominator on the board being “Evan Cranston” who is the one who’s been there calling the shots for the now failure of This Acquisition “SANDBOX” the past failures of The “MT MORGAN” Acquisition and The “COCKATOO ISLAND” Ironore project…. Im only guessing what expenses would have gone into the Due-diligence work .. Flights to Queensland , Field Trips , Geological Consultants , Data Compilation and Purchasing Data … I’d guess COSTS OVER $1 million of share holders money … ..

Not good enough Evan .. poor in-fact .. The Buck stops with you mate..

Put the time and Focus on what you have NOT what you don’t m..
    You have what I can see from the sparsely and limited information your company has released on Muchea Silica Sand Project and even the previous holders did over a longer period too, that you have on your hands a WINNER being Muchea Silica Project (Understand Approvals etc don’t come with hiccups and take time), but I’ll make this point again YOUR in such a unique and I think privilege position of having … What WILL BE .. The Worlds Largest High Grade Deposit of Silica Sand..

Just bare with me for a minute as please do your own figures but Your talking 700-1000 Million Tonnes .. Probably That’s nearly 1Billion Tonnes of 99.7%..

1Billion x $60-$80 a tonne = $…………. A lot ..

The fact is it’s cheaper and easier to Mine than any other commodity AND HAS TO BE ONE OF THE LARGEST RECENT GREENFIELD DISCOVERIES HAVING A INGROUND VALUE OF $70 Billion !!!!!! That’s worth more than Twiggys Banks Balance .. Speaking of Andrew ?? Mate where are you ? There’s the bargin of the century.. for you to get involved and buy into this and it’s Tailor Made for you being a West Australian committed to Green Energy.. There not much else greener than mining of this type of material which can make Solar Panels For the World and ensure our GREEN ENERGY future here in Western Australia.. ,

Twiggy The Great West Australian could have The Worlds Largest (WA) High grade deposit of Silica Sand , Build build a Factory Manufacturing Solar panels here in (WA) to help secure our Future Energy Power at affordable costs and In return create 1000s of jobs for our future (WA) ..AND WOULD COMPLIMENT AND SUPPORT YOUR PORT ASPIRATIONS NORTH OF GERALDTON AT OAKAJEE.

Good Idea ??? Heeeeee I dare you Andrew !!!

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3613797 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.