CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yea 3EB when you put that into context that QLD deal looks more...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yea 3EB when you put that into context that QLD deal looks more like three little piggies lining up at the trough......they may want to be careful as it would appear the power base is in the control of the majority shareholders from the Muchea vend so they might want to get on with it , as patient as they maybe i suggest their patience has a limit.

and should there be some issues i was under the impression that is why you appoint a board, to resolve project issues, i suppose if it were that straight forward people would just do it themselves .

if i were in their position i would be in front of government both state and federal , its got green,green,green,jobs,jobs,jobs written all over it and given the relatively mild environmental impact and low cost of production this sort of operation proposes compared to other mining ops .....thumbs up.

The state gov could even draft up a more attractive royalty arrangement for themselves to make it worth their while and there would still be a very lucrative profit margin to be made for the shareholders and then when the area is all levelled off, the state could then sell the land off to residential developers to build houses on top of it like they have done over all the other silica sand deposits in the state. At least this one might actually realise some value for it for them ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.