CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

News: CRL Comet Resources Executed Binding Hoa To Acquire La Sorpresa Iii Tenement, page-2

1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    Another acquisition to drill is all good but just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the forward looking plan regarding actually mining and producing oz’s .I honestly may have missed a statement or two,so where is there a production plant nearby that they can use or this another multi million dollar expense unaccounted for at this point in time.Starting to think on both copper and gold fronts that production is a long way off and probably at these levels a consolidation will take place followed by CR’s.For all this to go well the drilling results will need to as good as everyone is hoping and more IMO.Holding a small parcel just in case so I don’t miss out but doubt I’ll be here for the end of the story.Seriously held high hopes on this but with Matt not focussing on key areas is very disappointing.The stream financing will erode away the banks and we’ll all be left up the creek without a paddle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.