CTD 1.36% $11.93 corporate travel management limited

Hello @thunderhead1 I can only see it getting worse before it...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hello @thunderhead1 I can only see it getting worse before it gets better. By simply using SARS as a barometer (peak and profile) it peaked China/HK in April and eventually disappeared by late June. At the moment travel (business and recreational) in HK/China (in and out) is almost at a standstill. We can also add to the fact that the overall market (my opinion) has not quite yet understood the impact it is having. Once the US sees the first signs in their economy the market will adjust accordingly and the world will follow. So the way I see it is in the foreseeable future it is heading down and I am also factoring one market correction (magnitude unknown) with the continued gradual trend downwards once the impact is truly understood. Again all my opinion but standing in HK airport a few days ago at 5pm and in 7 years of travelling I have never seen it so quiet. Staff out numbered passengers...Unbelievable! Anyway I am just offering up information from a perspective of living in Asia. Yes $16+ is a good LT buy but I can only see it going lower from this point. How much lower we are going to find out. But I hoarding cash to be ready. DYOR. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.