CTM 1.08% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

News: CTM Centaurus Metals Seeks Trading Halt, page-42

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The writing has well and truly be on the wall folks ...for those who have cared enough to take note and listen. There was obvious reasoning's and market forces taking this down a notch ......on what amounted to no less than 4 occasions with decisive and massive dumping sessions since July / August through to where the SP currently sits. And you can't say that this wasn't mentioned .....with the obvious smart ' accumulation ' money ' switching ' and positioning ahead and down to the next Buy in price.

Unfortunately, the quicker some realize the Market is all about averages , averaging , and probabilities , the better off a trader you will be. So when I speak of Averages , I am referring of the relationships of not only Oppies to heads , but Stock to Stock in same sectors right down through to First Buy entries - Accumulations - to Last Buy entries. The market is indiscriminate to where it makes it's money. In the case of CTM , it is another classic example of ' what the Market wants , the Market will undoubtedly get '. And it clearly got what it wanted through this designed and staged down stepping of the SP.

Proof of this , and I am not quite sure how many actually realize this - but if one looks back at the trading of the OB's , you will find that no less than 494,906,632 of the CTMOB's or 79.4% have changed hands out of the possible total of 623,049,575 since 14th March 2018 to now. And all at prices of mostly between .005 to .008 with many even at higher.

So it only stands to reason that the ' switch ' has been on as I mentioned some posts ago. Not all bad though folks , as it indicates a strong belief in the story by traders and Investors and goes a long way to the ' Averaging ' of their losses and pegging them to the shorter term and incremental upside in the Heads. And the bottom line folk's is this ' Switch ' which has been cleverly orchestrated provides most of these entries on the heads at what amounts to the same prices the losses have been calculated from. That being the ' Average ' prices paid on the OB's of .007 and thereabouts.

So It's all about the Math folks and it was always going to be a bit ' indigestive ' to have been able to convert all those OB's. The shear increase to the SOI would definitely have scared many an underwriter away in this present climate. I can't think of a single one out there that would put their credibility on the line for this sort of volume. We barely got over the line with the OA's . These are just my opinions , however in balance , I believe I have been correct and justified in what I have been saying. I've have had my orders in the Que at .005 for a long while now - and not .001 as some have suggested

Best of Luck to All ......smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 45.0¢ $443.8K 946.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242920 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 104703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.