CVF 0.00% 2.1¢ contrarian value fund limited

News: CVF Contrarian Value Fund Declares Dividends Of $0.00458 Per Share For Each Of Next 3 Months, page-3

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    I’m a little bit perplexed at this announcement.....dunno whether it’s good or bad ?
    They seemed to have had a couple of good picks lately and I just don’t know why they don’t just stick with their stock picking as a way of improving the SP, Profits and the NTA. I am not disenchanted with this company, just confused as to their strategy and ultimate aim in running the fund. Is it a cash producer ? Is it a stock picker ? What’s the aim of the fund ? Take a substantial position in a growing company ? International share trader ? I have said before that reading their monthly reports is a bit like a lucky dip; you never know what you’re going to end up with in terms of top holdings, returns for the month or what their mindset is. I note that all their top 5 holdings have changed, some of the old ones are out for very good reasons, but it would be good to know what the other smaller minor positions are and what % they are. The monthly newsletters are very informative and give good reasons for both investments and divestments, but it’s the overall strategy that confuses me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.