CWN 0.00% $13.09 crown resorts limited

Thankyou CWN and Packer, we’ve made a killing out of this. Sold...

1. 5,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    Thankyou CWN and Packer, we’ve made a killing out of this. Sold 1/3rd my holding today given the difference between the cash offer and some sector discounts from COVID doesn’t justify for me to continually holding all.

Don’t listen to all the hate here and media, you’ve done well by shareholders driving a higher offer that is consistent with pre-Covid. We don’t know what high rollers or even normality in earnings will look like going forward, this is a good deal.

Whilst I am not from a billionaire family, we are ultra high net worth, I can relate to your situation as a family who had many large businesses. We sold them down, and used the funds to diversify into equities here and across the globe. Best decision we ever did, you’ll find the same thing. Less stress, no spotlight, diversified, no single asset/business risk, no whinging staff and often better long term performance.

Having a few tonight in your honour, thanks James. Best of luck to you with your 3.3bn and future diversification for centuries to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.