CXO 3.41% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

News: CXO Core Lithium Ltd - Global Institutions Back Core Lithium $40 Million Placement, page-11

1. 5,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    it was this announcement that i got into CXO, but since then, changing of the mind or what has been said have gone astray, although we have had success with a major re rating,
    I actually put the question at the AGM, seems like your putting of the construction - and sellng product mid 2021 as prior answered, ... answer was as said we will wait till conditions improve as there is a world wide surplus.
    now with funding- we won't need any funding till construction phase (this is share placement is not funding for that- we need more to get up and running)... this was said several times.. and in each presentation.

saying on thing and doing another.
    forgot to add to other posts, that our CEO has said we are a 10Xer, which at the time said - would value us at over $1.. yet he know sell off the ranch at dirt cheap prices... to mates at the expense of retail shareholders, not a good look

the Share placement, and one was expect later in the year, should have been done on the last 5 day average, as the volume and more importantly value was much higher than the average of 20, dragging down valuation, quotes as say a 4% discount when it is 27% discount

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $1.039M 11.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81119 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 1626537 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.