CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I completely agree mate, and I am hoping to see something from...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I completely agree mate, and I am hoping to see something from the company very soon. I called the secretary today to see if they company was planning on releasing an announcement. He didn't make out that they had any real intention of doing so, and they were not specifically tracking the release by Primero - this tells me one of two things.

1. They really weren't tracking the release: if this is the case, I am hoping that I have brought it to their attention so we can at least hear something first hand from them, or
    2. They are planning an announcement and had to play stupid on the phone (did it well if this is the case).

We will see over the rest of this week as to what they come out with. It was excellent to see the price finally starting to move up based on a fairly solid source of third party information that points towards (announcement or not) that things are really starting to move in the background. I have been loading up on shares (and a few more this morning before it started to move) - I am cognisant that given the very low price and the excellent progress and announcements that are a foregone conclusion in my book, there is a very limited time to top up and reduce my average before it gets too high. I have a rule about not buying above my average (I get the whole concept of 'no matter the price you buy, if you sell higher, the buy price doesn't matter', I just figured to get all the buying done when its cheap and not wait for the upward movement), so I made the decision a while back to back my convictions and buy when market sentiment is poor if the fundamentals are good.

Should be an exciting year for us...well done to those that have held through to now, and welcome to all those that notice our little CXO as it moves onto bigger radars! Lets hope this is the last time we see these price levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.