CYL 4.98% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

If CYL did any due diligence at all rjb67, junior would have...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    If CYL did any due diligence at all rjb67, junior would have acquired only superior gold getting 60% interest in all maramia tenements and the norther star ore treatment agreement that kept all gold in the 52 tenements only be processed at plutonic. By this time today vango be in receivership and vango minority interest in maramia encumbered by nothernstar ota has no economic value so cyl could pick up asset for nothing and let vango creditors, the ccp, the mutual fund, zuleika with their punitive damages and claims for legal fees, take the haircut and not us cyl shareholders. Im gonna say it again to yall, junior should have hired our friend pulpcutter to consult on any cyl merger deal instead of using the vango legal eagles. The way junior and special k structure the deal it is a given that current cyl equity get wiped out in successive low priced dilutive secondaries. And special k gaslight us at mining conference telling us what a great hardworking dealmaker we got on our team with junior. Imthinking it is about time that the board award junior another $1mm bonus, i mean $2mm. We wouldnt want talent like juniorgot to be poached by competition so we need to pay him $2mm cash right now. I'm sure special k agree!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.140(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.51 $2.465M 922.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.