CYL 7.18% $2.09 catalyst metals limited

Catalyst likely effectively broke right now and need large cash...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Catalyst likely effectively broke right now and need large cash infusion asap. I thought vango owe lodestar only $400k but rjb67 write the debt to lodestar is on reality double that. Is rest of vango debts also double my estimates? Vango current debt I estimated around $20mm+/-. Superior got working capital deficit to cover plus we got to pay Juniors boy Chris jordaan his $5mm for his good execution of the plan at Superior gold. There is also ongoing litigation costs as well as potential black swan hanging out of having to pay substantial punitive damages to zag as well as having to pay zag legal fees... None of the outstanding legal is properly disclosed to shareholders. Also ongoing red ink from henty got to be paid now. Gotta meet payroll. if junior fixed henty problems we would know. This likely another $2 to $3mm per quarter. We also got to pay junior his $1mm cash for the sweet deal he negotiated for plutonic dome. Aside from secondary offering, Junior could also raise cash by selling an nsr on our mines and exploration properties to family members or other related parties for cash now like is done in quebec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.140(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $471.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.09 $1.94 $1.829M 895.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5163 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 19727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.