CYL 0.36% $2.78 catalyst metals limited

News: CYL Superior Gold Files Management Circular In Support Of Arrangement With Catalyst Metals, page-61

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Rjb67, on the one hand, no idea what the mkt cap of CYL will be when ( I expect it will happen ) the 'yes' vote wins.....UP, is what I initially expect, CYL stock will have a great relief bounce......the objective has been achieved.
    Then possibly a slight dip, few sgi holders and arbitrage folk, sell cyl.......understandable, but wrong move
    And then a long sustained move up.....CYL finally 'sorted', with a solid long term profitable production base (plutonic marymia), and the ability to both move foward on Whitelaw and be there for any opportunistic t/o's that present themselves....and they will, allowing CYL to grow faster.
    Plutoni/ marymia will power CYL for years, and that will be obvious early on......I expect good news from the getgo, great monthly production figures, additional ore sources, profitability first qtr operated....etc.................and mkt cap will start to reflect this successful transformation of CYL......again no idea how high, but will reflect a profitable expanding gold mine and the potential of Whitelaw as it reveals itself.
    Thus I'm in.

great properties, a lot, I mean a lot, of gold there.....doubt that most really get that.........CYL have been working with sgi ceo on the properties, know what their doing, where there going, have without doubt a solid plan for the next 18 months of mining, exploratory drilling etc........any 'problems' have already been handled....which might explain part of the sgi 'loss'......I'm thinking of it as a coiled spring, ready .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.