NPM 0.00% 1.6¢ newpeak metals limited

News: DHR Dark Horse Resources Says Executed A Term Sheet With Sotkamo Silver AB, page-12

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    For mine it is an excellent signal of endorsement from them of where DHR are as a company today and the possibility of it being on the cusp of becoming what Rick Rule describes as a “prospect generator” in the near future.

For them to invest or to advise others to requires that relevant prospects meet certain criteria.

This article outlines some of these and whilst not being an exact match to DHR,s current position there are several points that are useful takeaways.

https://www.mining.com/rick-rule-buying-this-may-be-the-best-opportunity-in-exploration/

One of the main ones refers to the reassurance of due diligence of a deposit and who it is done by....”In prospect generation the due diligence isn’t done by me, it’s done by major mining companies, by peers.” It’s after this dd these guys invest usually.

Now this doesn’t follow exactly the example of Riverside Resources in the article, there are aspects of it that can be related back to DHR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.784K 438.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1816832 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 295412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.