DCC 0.00% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

I've seen some bad promos in my time, but DCC takes the cake...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've seen some bad promos in my time, but DCC takes the cake hands down.

ALL of the current weakness can be laid at the feet of the directors who failed utterly to follow through after listing. I've had many conversations over a long time with an old broker about this very subject.

When DCC listed on 16th June, they had a two day window to follow up with publicity to alert brokers, the market, and journalists to what they were doing. To promote justified enthusiasm. But after the listing on 16th the next release was on 24th July, six weeks later.

Then they expected people to download and search a video for news. I would say that the only people who did that were the already-converted.

Now today, they release the above announcement and conclude with the loss relating to the old MEJ, - without a single word of explanation. Or mentioning its current profitable situation. How many people know that TSI, a respected analysts team, valued it at $1.04?

If anybody from DCC is reading this, unlikely, FORGET VIDEOS. Brokers like short notes they can read in seconds, they WILL NOT watch a video in the middle of a busy working day. And tell the market about the money you are making, they don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 378333 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 289901 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.