DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

News: DNK Africa Finance Announces $150 Mln Strategic Investment In Danakali, page-39

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I’m going to support the backers here even if they don’t support themselves ! I’m going to believe what the backers say even if you don’t believe in what they say themselves . A years ago with the price at 75c BK , WC and many other posters said finance is a formality, there dotting the I’s and crossing the t’s. Although for some they may of been hopeful comments to get the price up back to there $2 average they were 100% correct comments. And institutions know it too! Institutions are all about long term and dividends ! The market cap/funding/2 to 3 year build completion is already factored into the current share price! Prices usually never go up during the build they go down then bounce back closer to completion! I’ve got a feeling that long term supporter of this company the dumb Brucey goose will watch this lull as he got out at mid 70’s from memory, bide his time and triple his holdings in the 40’s before the big bounce back nearing completion. What a dumb moose goose that broose is anyone would think he likes to make money hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.