DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

These results should be viewed in perspective of adding to the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    These results should be viewed in perspective of adding to the knowledge of the shallow deposits that may be mined for early cash flow to work toward developing the main resource, Juno. As per the ann, p2:

"The results of the drilling program at Tennant Creek are in line with Excalibur’s overall strategic plan of
    developing a series of near-term resources which can be exploited to maximise the development potential
    of the larger Juno orebody and the associated deeper resource of M10."

Looks like they have closed off Rising Sun along strike, with half the holes intersecting significant mineralisation, the other half less than 1g/t. But it remains open at depth, and it will be interesting to see what further drilling will provide here.

Bitzer, your analysis above is excellent, and there will be a raising in the the status level of the Rising Sun, as well as probably the number of ounces. The tailings are looking ok as a start, and we are expecting more work here, but for a small surface resource, there are grades that are worth looking at.

Juno is our prize deposit, and this initial announcement is the first of a series that will include the diamond drilling at Juno, and the other expected announcements that I referred to from the timeline. Kemp, contary to what you said I would think, I am not disappointed in this announcement, we are going to see the other information as it comes back from the assay lab and as the information is assessed. I would prefer it would be out already, but progress is being made and these first results are quite in line with expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.