DRO 1.66% 89.0¢ droneshield limited

i am familiar with YPB and was burnt by them, but they...

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    i am familiar with YPB and was burnt by them, but they completely over promised and never delivered, were forever doing dodgy dilutive funding deals, and never had cashflow. In the case of DOR we already have top notch orders, deliveries and raving feedback from customers, wanting more. The future fulfilment "risk" is very different.

DOR are recruiting, and while managing growth does have its challenges, when I was much younger in the seventies I was privileged to visit both Ernie Harrison's Racal and Alan Sugar's Amstrad when they were just listed in the UK. I recall staff sitting working on the stairs and constructing a temporary mezzanine ceiling to maximise assembly space in their tiny factories. DOR isn't yet at their pace of sales expansion, but potentially could be within a year should the non military demand take off. In the meantime, we are still very early in the take up of anti-drone security systems. I've now seen an analyst estimate of forward EPS of 3.8c, suggesting a forward P/E of under 10, not a demanding multiple, and perhaps reflecting market hesitancy about future global growth out of Australia. Since individual large orders can still make a significant difference to the forward sales estimates, we seem destined to continue in this pattern of periodically lurching upwards as the orders get bigger and more frequent, then drifting back, in a stairway to heaven type of share price growth over next couple of years or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $643.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 88.5¢ $3.667M 4.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 115161 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26277 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
89.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.5¢ 93.5¢ 88.5¢ 1631297
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.