DRO 6.34% $1.93 droneshield limited

Mayi - less than 12 weeks ago you literally talked down the $33M...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Mayi - less than 12 weeks ago you literally talked down the $33M contract stating you had a BIG QUESTION around delivery in 2023. You said DRO would need to onboard staff, train them, ensure enough inventory, premises size etc! Now you have a go at me suggesting that delivery in was always going to happen before the end of the year, no big deal it arrive in October etc. Really?? What about all those obstacles dude?? Haha nice try. The reason I remember your comment, I agree with it. You were right the first time, there were geniune risks associated with delivering an order that size in a short timeframe for the first time. This announcement acknowledges that every challenge you listed below has been overcame. It also provides comfort for future clients that they are capable of supplying an order that size in that timeframe. I don't plan on getting in a back and forth with you. I just wanted to highlight to other posters the inconsistency in your posts and they can take away from it what they want. All the best champ.

Comment from Mayi - 25 July 2023

"My really big question is around the delivery of the $33 Million contract. It has just been announced, and DRO has five months to deliver and be paid on more product than it has delivered in it's entire history. It needs to ramp up very fast if that $33 Million is to be received in full this year. It needs to find and onboard people, then train them, then ensure that it has enough inventory, then ensure that it has enough tools and enough space (we know it needs to find new premises), then there are the delivery terms.

Comment from Mayi - 18 October 2023

"The company has been saying for months that the contract would be delivered before the end of the year. It is not news."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.115(6.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.471B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.93 $1.84 $26.96M 14.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100522 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 219038 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.