DUB 2.56% 3.8¢ dubber corporation limited

News: DUB Dubber Corp Announces Dismissal Of Managing Director & CEO Steve McGovern, page-127

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    James & Adrian would have been finishing school 25 years ago.

James' father Peter Slaney was in business with Steve previously, but Peter was not a founder of Dubber and James is not responsible for his father's past business dealings.

Steve's wine cellar existed before Dubber started raising funding. It might have been funded by previous business dealings, but not by Dubber investors. I have seen it & it is not so big, certainly not the grandiose largess portrayed in some of these posts.

A lot was probably spent on travel but the fault with those executive travel calculations is that it wasn't just Dubber executives travelling, it was entire teams of people being brought together for planning conferences, which I was told happened a few times. Such exercises are costly, but not uncommon as part of post acquisition activities, especially in the tech sector.

I have never been involved with Dubber, I just happen to have met them socially. I can't help you with what happened to the missing funds (I have no idea) but I think it's worth pointing out a few areas where this conversation seems to me to be astray.

Hopefully the story will be told properly through official investigations & whatever action ASIC is taking, and maybe the company can recover the missing funds through VLSBC or Auditor insurance.

It would be great to see a miraculous recovery for Dubber, but sadly I think it's unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $130.8K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 580169 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 2243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.