DUB 11.8% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

I think your focus on the other founders is not warranted & an...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I think your focus on the other founders is not warranted & an unhelpful distraction from the real problem - the current acting CEO Peter Pawlowitsch, who has repeatedly let down investors, and now wants a fat pay check approved next Monday.

The other founders must have been involved in the original listing to be deemed "Founders", and were probably very close friends with McGovern, but they were never directors post listing on ASX, and their roles in sales and operations bear no responsibility for knowing what the CEO & a lawyer were doing with the company's money.

You say you haven't been involved with them for 6 years, so it seems you'd have no special knowledge about involvement from James & Adrian in the missing cash.

The fact James & Adrian are still working at Dubber indicates the investigators think they are not involved.

It seems to me you feel let down by people you knew, which is understandable, but I don't see any reason to drag others down who you don't have clear reasons for.

PP has been in the thick of this from start to finish - leading the CRs, in his roles as acting CFO, & acting CEO. He has a lot more responsibility for what has gone on than James or Adrian. I'd recommend you go & speak up against his fat pay check on Monday.
    Last edited by jbezus: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.004(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $13.48K 423.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 496939 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 107509 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.