DUB 2.17% 4.7¢ dubber corporation limited

I think you are on the money Wiz.They need James now as he was...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think you are on the money Wiz.

They need James now as he was the architect behind the original concept and what is needed to reengineer Dubber.

SM and PP masterminded the RTO using smoke and mirrors but with substantial raisings they had the opportunity to create a real business.
    Over the past few days the national media mastheads have put together a story which I believe was instigated by the company to cover the exposed arses of the negligent directors.
    The article describes SM as a charming, caring and competent manager loved by his staff but goes on to portray Madafferi as the criminal lawyer with a list of clients that raises many questions.

This is poor journalism which contains several inaccuracies as the article failed to verify all the facts.

Madafferi is an excellent commercial lawyer and not a criminal practitioner. He knew very little about the inner workings of Dubber and my understanding is he wasn't engaged as an advisor to the company.
    PP and the board are running scared as governance has been a profound failure and they are facing potential actions from all directions. AW has his own team of capable minders so where were they over the past eighteen months when Dubber was in strife?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $152.8K 3.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 361133 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 169436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.