DUB 0.00% 4.8¢ dubber corporation limited

We know from media investigations that Steve McGovern and Peter...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    We know from media investigations that Steve McGovern and Peter Slaney have been involved in quite a few businesses together and as reported owed money left right and centre, with the media investigation alluding to these claims all being dismissed or dropped magically around the same time the trust account was being misappropriated.
    We also know from internet searches that Whirlpool and other forums have shown Peter Slaney as the father and Roger Slaney and James Slaney as brothers who have all been directors in a few different Telco businesses reported to the TIO for running scams and potentially fraudulent practices. Among these were UTEL NETWORKS and another was NETCO (Network Company Australia PTY LTD) which declared bankrupt as reported in ASIC gazette around 2010 and owing $6M.
    We know that Steve McGovern, Peter Slaney, James Slaney, and Adrian were all involved in Dubber's early days and the backdoor listing. However, I have searched the ASIC under banned and disqualified search and it doesn’t throw anything up on any of these names.
    I feel like you want to tell us something we don’t know. Where are you suggesting we need to look into:
    (A) The founders, Steve McGovern, Peter Slaney, James Slaney, or Adrian.
    (B) Their previous companies that became Dubber, i.e. Canard Pty Ltd, Intelligent Voice, 1300 My Solution, and Medulla Group Pty Ltd.
    (C) Other companies DUB acquired, the SPEIK, NOTIV and CALLN.
    Why don’t you be more specific? I feel like you want to tell us something here and you have set up a clean generic account for that exact purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.95K 265.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225832 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 16500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 260113
Last updated 13.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.