AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

News due and sentiment changing?????, page-3

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Let's discuss news expected.....

1 Mnm JV partner Exergen- what is status of PCDP of which Mnm is free carried yes free carried. It would suck to have to raise 35 odd million for our 50 percent share
    this is key for our 20 MTPA Bacchus Marsh project...

2 Norton news must be close, we expecting to mine early 2015. What are expected costs, are we still looking for buyers, when do we start more drilling... Exciting- cash flow

3 Mt Mulligan progresses and 300 k payment.

4 what about remaining LV Renements to be granted and results of desktop study. Do these delays have any impact on " formal discussions" perhaps????

5 What happened about our recent LV purchase for "clean coal sold" I didn't know we had a clean coal partner in LV? Is it Exergen? is this why we heard about blending BM and LV coal recently? is this why many of the Mnm diagrams show experience pipelines from BM AND LV?????? 2 plus 2 anyone???

6 will anything come of "informal discussions" ? Is it Exergen or someone new? Will it be company making news? These discussions have gone on for months, sounds important??

when is exergen going to list and how???

looks like lots of opportunity for NEWS IMO,,,,,

dyor- I like clean coal, gas, CSG, fertilizer, black coal No DEBT, consultants and management with heaps of shares

i wonder if ten baggers are more common after SP lows or SP highs... Mmmmmm

monass anyone lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.