GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Some thoughtsI read the GDN threads with great amusement at the...

1. 172 Posts.
    Some thoughts

I read the GDN threads with great amusement at the rapid mood swings that flow around here. This industry is not for the faint hearted and can be extremely rewarding when the planets line up for the companies fortunate enough to survive through to production. Just for perspective there are around 1500 rotary rigs all looking for oil or gas in North America.
    People are quick to condemn management for not providing reports when we believe they should or for what we believe to be not working in the best interests of the company, namely us the share holders. I can not believe that the management are not working toward the best outcome for this company. Nothing happens overnight and working in remote locations with mechanical equipment is always a challenge. Replacement of the smallest part can cause massive delays.
    It can be frustrating sitting in front of your computer screen waiting for an update that just doesnt seem to come, but that doesnt mean nothing is happening or that bad news is around the corner. I personally believe that this company has great potential and are working to bring that outcome to the shareholders. If however some have doubts about the managements abilty or integrity to deliver the best outcome possible they would be best to sell up rather than cause any further stress for themselves.

I am looking forward to the testing results of PB#3 and I am very much looking forward to the results of the redrilling of PB#1.

Disclosure: I have held stock in this company for over 3 years and continue to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.