GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I get sick and tired of hearing this dribble about "if you...

1. tcf
    6,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I get sick and tired of hearing this dribble about "if you aren't happy with managemwent or the company then sell up".

So if anyone is not happy with the circumstances in their lives then walk away. Good advice for some but not for shareholders of this or any other company.

Shareholding in a company is a commitment to a story that is delivered in prospectus and company reports. Being a shareholder gives you a right to hold great expectation on what reporting says.

GDN management has made many statement regarding the prospects of Golden Eagle, the results of P1, P2 and noe P3. Shareholders have a right to believe what is being said by directors is believable.

Its about time the directors put some hard numbers against each of their claims.

If they continue to operate the way they have in the past we will be sitting here in 4 years time with 8 wells drilled and no knowledge of what is in the ground.

GDN shareholders have a right to see results of the work they have paid over $45 million dollars for and it is rude for posters to suggest that shareholders should "shut up or sell".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.