MRQ 25.0% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

News due soon?, page-20

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Why bother checking? Everyone knows that is how the ASX works. Would you prefer the company raises money when the share price is at a low and existing holders are diluted to hell?

It is extremely hard to get projects funded and developed, even with some very compelling numbers. I understand your frustration of being a long term holder, no doubt you have already been diluted as new share issues occur. One just needs to hope that their entry point is when the project actually gets off the ground, that's when you can make some good money.

I believe that is where we are at right now. I know people are frustrated at no news since the JV was announced in late June, I get that, but at the end of the day I came into this with a 12 - 18 month time frame for a serious rerate of the share price. Would I like to see it happen sooner?, of course I would, but that isn't how things generally work.

I have a target price of 1.5 - 2.5 cents in 18 months time, depending on this projects execution and any other projects the company has success with. Will there be capital raisings along the way? No doubt there will, hopefully the next one will be a higher price than where we are now.

Is my price target a guarantee, of course not, but I have done my research and I am comfortable with where we are right now. I am fairly heavily invested, but there is now reward without risk and I like our risk profile.

Lets see where this heads, holders just needs some patience to allow the new JV to progress.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $15.79K 5.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 19752468 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21802270 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.