PBI premier bionics limited

a straight answer on pbios anyone been able to get a straight...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    a straight answer on pbios
    anyone been able to get a straight answer out of management about oppies? It just strikes me as strange that with $8-9million available to hit the coffers if they can drive this stock well into the money that management appear relxed to leave it to the very last moment to get the oppies over the line .... Why have the ords limp over .20, when right now they could be sitting in the high twenties ready for further news closer to expiry.

surely, there is enough info out there right now (growing revenues, right place right time technology, public debate about medical traininng) for this company to be a big story in the wider investment community, and yet no apparant attempt to get it cracking.

Poor PR when the Australian media is talking non stop about surgical training is one thing, putting that options cash at risk through cosy placements is another thing entirely.

So what is the game ... ? do they want to tighten the reigister a bit more so it wooshes after theyve chased out the weaker options holders?

I remain optimistic that the wider strategy is on song .... that is:

growing revenues to be announced, pulmo commercial deal on the way, stronger support coming out of UK now the mates are in, increasing sales of epidural product, cochlear trainer to hit the market, trauma device to be released, oppies fully converted and pbi cashed up and ready to grow.

well,, what can i say, im a glass half full kinda guy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.