CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Ravi old chap, there was a 3D seismic survey shot over the...

1. 741 Posts.
    Ravi old chap,
    there was a 3D seismic survey shot over the discovery area. It was processed, interpreted and the maps have been published. To suggest that there was a failure to investigate the extent of the discovery is to push fake news. In the popular vernacular. As far as a US army sized kitchen is concerned I rather think you have not understood what is meant. The kitchen is the drainage area containing source rocks that when reaching maturity will generate oil. Even a cursory glance at the published seismic will show that the Surprise field is updip of a major basinal area containing rocks within the fetch area that are in the oil and gas window. The existence of the kitchen is not really in doubt. It is my understanding of the published data that the structural mapping of the Surprise feature suggested that it was rather limited in volume at the reservoir depth and even more particularly that the extended production test did not suggest that reservoir pressure would be maintained for any extended length of time. Given these assessments it would have been economic lunacy to drill more holes on the structure in light of the financial constraints of the time.
    It would be really helpful if you would properly research the documentation already on record concerning the above, after which you will realise that what you assert is unsustainable.
    In my considered opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.