DVL 0.00% 1.1¢ dorsavi ltd

I hope ASIC and the ASX regulators step in here. This company...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I hope ASIC and the ASX regulators step in here.

This company has limited revenue after a long number of years, been cutting expenses, but loss making, and a very small potential customer (which may/may not monetise?) is unlikely (IMO) to change the trajectory from the past. No doubt the product has been refined, but it used to require 2nd person placement on/off the body (mid-lower back) which made it unsuitable/unworkable for most workplace solutions (IMO). Irrespective of Gender, IMO only a small number of employers would even allow another employee to apply items to the skin on the lower back in a workplace situation? I hope they have rectified this element - they may/may not have.

On the $250k - I note is a "pre-allocation" - very unusual wording - I assume this means that if Dorsai successfully sells it to Rehabilitation Doctors/Physios etc. then QBE will pay the bill as part of the "initial 12-month period".

That will involve a huge sales effort for DorsaVi to achieve - even in post Covid - let alone out of Melbourne in current Covid times. The product has been around for 5+ years and very few sales, (if true) why would a small reimbursement make a difference to the buyers (corporates mainly?)?
    Alternatively it is QBE Head Office staff - I note they are HQ in Sydney/Parramatta - a long way from Melbourne at the moment.

I do genuinely wish this company well, but I have a negative EV on them, running out of cash - perhaps this price spike will allow a raise to further fund survival. Remember Revenue was $1.37m to December, loss (incl one-off) was $5.8m, Cash (ex raise) was $2.5m, Payables and borrowings (net of Receivables) was $1.7m and half year operating cash flow was negative $1.1m, Capex was $451k, meaning negative cash was $1.5m for the half (ex raise).

All the best - I hope the ASX and ASIC review and decide to investigate this hard, and publish finding(s) for all market participants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.766M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277086 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 383696 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.