DXB 11.5% 43.5¢ dimerix limited

Hi Singhgu,Sometimes there are hold ups with these things &...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Singhgu,

Sometimes there are hold ups with these things & COVID has probably slowed things down, as you said. I’m not sure about other hospitals etc, but we have continued to recruit & see patients for Pharma trials in another clinical area, of course with precautions.

The hold ups would be if site staff or patients had COVID, my goodness it just remains so rife, everyday someone I know, but it’s now the new normal we are living with. Renal patients are very high risk, so that is something staff would need to be so careful about.

You guys in WA are about to find out I think with Omicron. It wasn’t very long at all from cases numbers in the low hundreds, to thousands & then ten thousands, with numbers doubling every 3 days or so here. I guess it depends on how the hospital systems are coping as to any kind of restrictions, that was not fun at all. At least the borders will finally be open in March, but with that there are positives & negatives, literally. Stay well all.

I reckon we will get an update when the first patient is dosed for FSGS. Just remember also there is a run in period after screening & that that some patients may need to be switched onto ARB & be on a stable dose prior to commencing treatment. The trial status not yet updated to recruiting.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05183646?term=Dimerix&draw=2&rank=1

FSGS is a rare disease & patients that have been on prior Dimerix trials are excluded. It’s really positive that we are recruiting internationally & EU approval received already. There are 7 trial sites in Australia & 2 in New Zealand so far, so that is positive news. Be good to see the trial status updated & sites in EU added.

I am just happy we are finally in Ph3 & Dimerix continue to tick all the boxes, albeit during some very trying times with the pandemic.

I don’t think news on REMAP CAP will be that far away. I am really looking forward to this one. CLARITY 2.0 interim after first 80 patients, so hopefully that trial is running smoothly also. I think all the regulatory hold up & devastating Delta outbreak in India may have jaded our thinking a bit. Macro market forces have not helped investor sentiment either, but this isn’t stock specific obviously.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.045(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $239.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $2.225M 5.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11627 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 126213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.