EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

It's funny, as the MKO SP only started to move once they kicked...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's funny, as the MKO SP only started to move once they kicked EK out too, i think both stocks are up exactly 3x since Jan, so again, pretty equal all things considered.

The whole merger is about creating something that makes sense as a whole, resources and plant, think the next BLK. Which i think works well for everyone, no matter which way you look at it, as that's a story which you can sell.

Getting the plant done and the like, doesn't mean much if you can't run it at or near capacity, which is why MR was always keen on a tie up with EAR. I also don't see how the EAR plan and BE deal cannot work side by side, given the throughout would see you running the plant much closer to an optimum capacity quickly.

Well given 60+% was very keen on the deal and more post announcement, i'd have to disagree with your last point. Nothing wrong with people getting out at a nice profit, what is it since Jan'16 a 3 bagger? Can't blame them, who am i to tell them how to allocate their capital. That said, many of us are more than happy to up our stakes at a tidy discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.