ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Below is a chart of ECT's proposed consortium...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Below is a chart of ECT's proposed consortium partners/supporters. PAG are not far off being an arm of Commonwealth Bank if you research their origins/directors. PAG are the cornerstone investors of ECT supporter LAVO who have received Govt grants in QLD & NSW recently for their hydrogen storage tech. What about EnergyAustralia? ECT now have land ownership on their Yallourn mine site. EA are heavyweights to have in ECT's corner.

I see Swinburne & CSIRO mentioned as supporters. Also COREGAS who used to be Linde until Wesfarmers bought them out. LAVO are tight with COREGAS. ECT didn't dream this list up. These groups obviously agreed to support ECT's grant bid. Fact.

On another point - a few days ago a paper was released in London detailing a discovery re hydrogen fuel cells.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220425121110.htm

Platinum makes up around 60% of a hydrogen fuel cell cost - & the main reason why hydrogen has been ruled out as a competitor to lithium. The Brits have recently found a method to replace platinum with cheap iron - & very possibly halving the cost of hydrogen fuel cells. Look out lithium. This is ground breaking imo. Google it.

PS ...the resident ECT trolls are busy lately. Notice nearly all of them post exclusively on ECT. They got wiped out investing in ECT it seems. Probably invested more than they could afford to lose?....hence the long term bitterness. There are also a few burnt ex holders who pop in now & then saying ECT will always be a dog, hoping ECT fails. Then there are a couple of sacked ex ECT employees that post here. Pretty funny to watch. It's all noise & won't make any difference now.

People should research Andrew Forrest & Anaconda. Twiggy got plenty wrong before he got it right. Have ECT finally cracked the lignite drying code ...? Going by recent announcements....I think they have.

To the newer holders - ECT has been developing lignite drying tech for around 15 years & collected many haters - some whom post here. Many companies have tried & failed to economically dry lignite. Going by recent announcements & now the GrapheneX JV - it seems ECT has finally cracked the drying code. Glenn recently stated ECT may have found a way to eliminate/minimise the pack bed dryer - shaving 30-40% off the Capex & footprint. So $23Om could now be down to say $140m to $160m. I still think ECT will get a grant - but if they don't.... I reckon the LV plant will be built anyway. EnergyAustralia have stated they are going 100% hydrogen. To do that they need an economic drying method. They & PAG have the resources to make it happen.

As Glenn says in the recent Ann - economically drying Latrobe lignite could unlock billions of dollars of product. Easy to see why the haters are getting nervous. All imo.
    tick tock ...

Screenshot_20211203-131737_Zoom(1).jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.516K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 21223977 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8115583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.