FPR 2.21% $3.24 fleetpartners group limited

ECX should see some benefit from the easing of lockdown.. Most...

1. 6,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    ECX should see some benefit from the easing of lockdown.. Most lease enquiries generally take place online anyway and decisions are often made without even setting foot in a dealership but Novated would usually finalise with a test drive somewhere.. Most big lease deals are done with a 'loan vehicle' provided to a company for a number of days / weeks for evaluation..

Although Vfacts showed that April new vehicle sales were an absolute shocker, I would hazard a guess to say that will be the 'bottom' in sales.. everyone knows April would be the capitulation

May / June all the big manufacturer marketing campaigns start up and New Vehicle sales would almost definately tick up considering EOFY incentives also

Car industry is also crying out for some kind of stimulus .. similar to Real Estate industry lobby groups approaching govt but whether this happens or not who knows

Auctions will soon be able to be attended and that will mean higher prices for offloading fleet.. Pickles Melbourne are still selling hundreds of fleet vehicles without a problem at all, even without attendance at what I would suggest is approx $1500 - $2000 discount to normal so it looks like liquidity at the back end is OK.. Does ECX have to write back it's residual values .. maybe for maturing leases only but should be OK for future..

With Lockdown easing 'RighttoDrive' also becomes more of an ongoing concern and should fetch a decent price

May 13 is reporting date so it's going to get very interesting next week

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.24
Change
0.070(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $775.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.26 $3.20 $352.3K 108.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1028 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.24 2179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.