EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

DB would not have had to contact EDE if you weren't spamming the...

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    DB would not have had to contact EDE if you weren't spamming the forum with your totally specious insistence that EDE were discontinuing EdenCrete or any other use of their CNT beside an undeveloped battery. Even EDE politely replied "WTF?" You can bleat on all you want about "balance" but noone but you can see it for anything but the spreading of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt that it was.

As proof is you again sprouting your lie about EDE having no interest in hydrogen. EDE already has a market for all the hydrogen they produce, their own methane pyrolysis. They literally run their process on the byproduct of the process, saving on costs and emissions. As they sell more carbon, they will have H2 spare to sell on, there will always be a market for it.

Compare that to Hazer's methane pyrolysis. After marketing themselves, and getting grants, based on being greener than green, turns out they flare the CO2 and don't even separate their hydrogen. In fact in the virtual tour video they just released, they barely mention hydrogen. Where is the storage for it? Why don't they explain what happens to it? Instead, they focus on the graphite because they are just starting to understand what EDE discovered many yrs ago. If you don't find a fair market for the carbon, the H2 alone is too expensive to become a viable business.

Which leads me to an interesting notion I discovered in my research. Carbon Cure has been mentioned on this forum abit. As in look how gangbusters they are going compared to Edencrete. Then I came across this article;

"Nova Scotia-based CarbonCure Technologies is a leader in CO2 removal technologies for the concrete industry and a provider of high-quality carbon credits. The new funding will help strengthen the company’s carbon removal technology while expanding its supply of high-quality carbon credits."
    https://carboncredits.com/carboncure-carbon-removal-technologies-for-conrete-raises-over-8m/

There is a lot of testing and trialling going on around the world with EdenCrete. I wonder how much of that is working out the carbon credit value of the emission's saving of it's usage?

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 149186421 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19615349 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.