EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I had enough of the swamp this forum had become and had a break....

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    I had enough of the swamp this forum had become and had a break.

I come back to the liar having left because their job was done, the usual suspects trying to justify their deliberate attacks on a company just trying to get on with it because they can't take responsibility for their own investment decisions and this...person taking up the liar's title.

"supply to the Joint Venture on commercial terms, pursuant to a long-term supply agreement, carbon nanotubes produced by Eden and assist in developing ways to most effectively incorporate the carbon nanotubes into the other materials and components that will be used in the solid-state batteries"

I have read through the HZR site where you are miffing them off with your demands for clarity because you're just soo great, yet here you are blatantly rearranging and adding a "the" to an announcement then FUDding on that that means EdenCrete is being discontinued. How disgusting are you?

I have personally, repeatedly provided links for you where EDE has always stated that their aim is to sell the higher value CNT in quantities that make the hydrogen a free carry extra income stream. In the mean time they use it to reduce costs and emissions in their pyrolysis process.

EDE has an efficient, low cost, well established, continuous methane pyrolysis process that has proven itself over many yrs. They have been stymied by bad luck on a variety of fronts coupled with the incessant attacks on this forum and in other venues.

Yet here they are with another revenue stream coming on line.

The most important factor for me is this from the quarterly;

"GDOT Projects
    o Sales for GDOT projects during the Quarter totalled US$84,081 (~A$125,602) and used 3355 gallons (12,700 litres) of EdenCrete®.
    o Since the start of January 2024, an order worth US$62,700 (~A$93,363) for 2,200 gallons (8,328 litres) of EdenCrete® for a GDOT project has been received and supplied.
    o Two further GDOT projects that are in the pipeline requiring in total approximately 3,000 gallons (11,356 litres) of EdenCrete® have been announced but contracts have not yet been awarded."

I tried to inform the forum of the GDoT's decision to postpone repair work because of rampant inflation but was shouted down with lies about GDoT never using EdenCrete again. Economic considerations set EDE back mightily on all fronts. But as is playing out, postponement means they have to play catch-up eventually. I believe, as does EDE apparently, this will gain steam in the yrs ahead.

I'm just miffed I'm spending on a holiday and missed the .002c top-up.

Love your work Donny, keep up the good fight.

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.