EKM 0.00% 36.5¢ eleckra mines limited

re: News: Eleckra Mines:Bonanza Gold Grades, ... disagree with...

1. 3,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    re: News: Eleckra Mines:Bonanza Gold Grades, ... disagree with the market cap of 80 million,if all the oppies [listed and unlisted]got converted tomorrow there would be 303 million shares in ekm ,now at todays closing price that gives a rough market cap of 66 million dollars.Now as for current resource ekm have a jorc resource of 750,000 oz,s and will have at least another 200,000 oz,s at central bore and another deposit at justinian which we won,t include..so by my figure,s market cap of 66 million dollars divided by 950,000 oz,s gives us $70 per oz ...now lets talk about capital raising again , l only found out tonight from the last 3b notice that their is 6.5 million oppies that have to be converted by the 31 march 2011 at 20 cents and another 1 million oppies at 25 cents by the 30/5/2011 ,then there is the 57 million oppies at 7 cents by 30 june 2011 ,now if all of these oppies are converted ekm would get around 5.5 million dollars in the kitty by the end of this finicial year.so if there is any capital raising it would only need to be very small to tie ekm over to the oppie conversion nexted year...just my thoughts please dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.