EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

News: Elixir Petroleum is up 100% today, page-2

1. 1,901 Posts.
    Up 100% yesterday! Hoping for some excitement and movement in the next few weeks in anticipation of our upcoming drilling campaign. A positive little summary I did for my own benefit to remind me why I first invested in EXR and for any newcomers who may be lurking in the shadows....

EXR is an emerging onshore conventional oil explorer with a assets in Colorado, USA and France

Market Cap $2.1M, Cash $0.6M
    Drilling of first conventional oil well on track for late Q3 2015.
    Drill ready prospect in Colorado (Rodwell) with Mean Prospective Resources of 2.5MMbbls net to Elixir. The Rodwell Prospect is the first geological feature matured within Elixir’s 50% Working Interest in an approximate 30,000 net acres covering the Petra Project. Success in Rodwell Prospect independently valued (un-risked) at up to US$41.8M at US$50/bbl oil (WTI) with value highly leveraged to oil price increases.
    Regional activity imminent with Nighthawk Energy commencing drilling of 5 wells in September 2015. Nighthawk produces around 1,700bopd from the same play Elixir is pursuing.
    Dedicated and invested management and Board.
    Sundance Energy new major shareholder at 11.8%

INDEPENDENT PROSPECTIVE RESOURCE ASSESSMENT (ann. dated 13 August 2015)
    "The valuations demonstrate the economic robustness of the conventional prospects being targeted by Elixir, even in the current low price environment. The detailed analysis has showed that at US$70/bbl WTI, the valuation more than doubles and at US$80/bbl WTI, the valuation almost triples making any success in this play highly leveraged to oil prices."

Two Oil Bears Have Just Turned Bullish

http://realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/09/01/2015/two-oil-bears-have-just-turned-bullish

"the reason we could be done going down is that the Saudis have used all of their spare capacity and are now faced with a necessity to let oil go up. They just can't keep pumping at this pace".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.