FLC 3.03% 16.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @govr You may have a point, and something to consider. The SP...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @govr

You may have a point, and something to consider. The SP when it went over a dollar, it was aggressively pushed down, and from memory a huge purchase off market, at from memory 74 cents. We have had a few large purchases, off market, when obviously the price reaches the right pushed down level. Manipulated? From what I can gather, lower volumes means it is very doable, even now.

I guess now a few more bigger interests may be floating around to hop on board, as 'friends' that is, so your hypothesis could be very plausible. Won't help us in the short term, so, as you say, we will have to be patient, and as you are a holder, I guess you are also expecting it will move higher eventually?

No one who puts large amounts of money in to an investment likes to lose it, as it not how they make money. As you say, it is something to consider, as the SP may take a bit longer to move, as possibly events still to be played in the short term.

However, if they play too much, they will kill off the SP, so they should be careful.

Just my 2 cents worth, and observation, so I don't realistically expect the SP to do what I think it should immediately, as there are probably a lot of powerful influences with big money around who have the time to play it right to their advantage.

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but stranger things have happened. I don't have a crystal ball, and I am still learning, so be nice.

It is always a good thing to be surprised by a better result, than be very disappointed. EMC, which will be Fluence, after the merger is going to significantly grow, there does not seem any doubt about that at all, even rough numbers at the low end are sort of mind blowing.

However, it will be interesting so see if the SP reflects the same growth in the same time frame as the exponential growth of the company. I guess it depends on how many people with the power are playing for an advantage.

I will be a very interested investor to see how it works.

I should add that to be clear this is my opinion, and I am not down ramping in any way, but in the stock market, which is not governed by any logic that I can see, I have often found, in my limited experience, that what you expect to happen, isn't really what happens, so best to think of all possibilities.

I think it is called being pragmatic, and govr may have a valid point to consider. I certainly have thought about it, so I hope some of you have as well. Always nice to be wrong though, so it does indeed end up where you wish it to be.

Damn, apologies again for the length, but it is what it is.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $172.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $144.2K 901.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 103236 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 731813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 32898
Last updated 14.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.