FLC 2.94% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @marty386 A simple solution, is to put me on ignore, and no...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @marty386

A simple solution, is to put me on ignore, and no need for even commenting or wasting time on the ridicule. It seems, not everyone agreed with your sentiment. I was only stating my opinion, and yes not in one sentence, which is hard for some to comprehend.

Shame, really as EMC was one of the better threads to allow all comments, or opinions, and even dumb questions to learn, but I guess it only takes one, with a cheer squad of a couple of posters, to make it very different.

You obviously have an agenda here, so I will refrain from making any future comments. Note, I don't make many comments on HC very often, so probably not something to be missed.

However, you should remember that what goes around really does come around, and you may be surprised in the end how that works in real life.

In any case, as I don't, according to you, make any sensible posts, this post won't need to be ridiculed and waste the energy of others to read your juvenile replies, as you just should put me on ignore. Problem solved for everyone.

Not everyone agrees with your view, as I never expect others to agree with mine, however, being respectful is fundamental to a healthy thread, regardless of the views expressed, and it should never resort to the lowest form of wit, that is of insults to curry favour with the few faithful, to encourage it to be the norm.

Seems it happens, but it will eventually stifle healthy debate, which I guess is the ultimate goal. Only one view and nothing else. I should add that I have never insulted your view, and respect that you have a different view, as you are an individual, however, it still made sense to you to insult me? I think you may wish to re think on how you approach things in the future.

I don't attack individuals if they think differently, I have learned to celebrate all different perspectives as it makes me think.

Your comment is not a different informed perspective, just a juvenile insult. Come back with something more substantial, and I will appreciate your comment, and respond accordingly, and even continue a debate on many levels.

I appreciate many different views, but I don't have to make insulting comments when I disagree, I just let the comment stand, and let it be judged accordingly, either replied to or ignored, so no need for insults.

However, if the comment has no substance in the reply, and it is just a direct insult to me, I will respond as anyone would, and should be allowed to reply to, hence this response.

Apologies again for the length and wasted time for everyone, however, if everyone else is just as irritated, then just put me on ignore, so problem solved.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.5¢ $4.343K 26.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 244189 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 28969
Last updated 12.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.