EML 1.61% 61.0¢ eml payments limited

News: EML Australian shares rebound as investors cheer Fed's rate hike decision, page-26

1. 3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    That confused feeling when you look at your portfolio and it's a sea of red - and then see the outlier EML at a near 10% gain. Safe to say I did not expect EML, out of all my holdings, to be the sole green light. Perhaps it is what is being discussed - a big short deciding the fat profit was now enough to close the position. Hopefully, for all our sakes a lot more of this happens. I feel like EML is caught up in the melt down of BNPL junk stocks, along with the broader market rout. Like every market rout, I will await the interviews with managers calling doom and gloom to declare they were buying heavily during this time. Of course this type of boasting will only happen if EML, or the market turns the corner. The classic show off what you get right, and hide what you get wrong - otherwise known as the "motley fool" shuffle. Does anyone ever remember the weekly "motley fool" best buying opportunity is Retail Food Group for years. Try to find those articles now... they do enjoy the cleansing of when they get it wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $230.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 60.8¢ $779.6K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 132320 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 70659 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.