EML 7.50% 64.5¢ eml payments limited

News: EML EML Payments Says Robert Shore, Group CFO, Will Step Down, page-12

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    I never minded the CFO as he was always quite sharp and knew the business well. People need to remember that 6+ years in any role is a good tenure and whilst running the overall company they’re always reviewing deals, proposals etc.

in regards to the other comment, this was acknowledged to the market back in 2021 and circa $30m was placed aside which will convert back to cash until 2028. It was a legacy PFS issue and one they accepted and remediated.

I agree that there is a shuffling of the deck chairs and this is likely done given the new direction, management. Altafox who is now a major holder is value and activist so you can imagine they see some questions coming down the pipe on either selling parts of the business (G&I) to create value or demonstration of transformation in action.

ultimately the CBI and FCA issues will either make or break the company but until then wait and see.

https://emlpayments-stagingcms.bla.bio/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Injection-of-funds-into-Prepaid-Financial-Services-UK-safeguarding-accounts-1-1.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.