ERM 0.00% 5.3¢ emmerson resources limited

News: Emmerson Resources MD Quarterly commentry , page-7

1. 15,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    re: News: Emmerson Resources MD Quarterly com... I notice the drill rig was back in town the other day and has again headed back out. Maybe they finished drilling that deep hole the MD was talking about.

Having looked around the area for some time now there is no doubt there has been a lot of gold around TC in the past. Some really big rich veins have been discovered here in the past!

If they can find some similiar ore bodies around the area they should be quite good imo. The problem is finding them and if there are any still around...like the ones in the past that is.

One of my other finds in the area 2 days ago out the back of the old Peko mine was the biggest King Brown snake I have ever seen! It was living on the top of an old iron stone hill dotted with hand dug mine shafts! Imagine the size of a carpet python and then think King Brown snake! Wow.

Anyway I like the area and if they can find something decent it looks like they will be able to get things up and going in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.